23.6.07

Give me a break!

So I has just ridiculed at a family function because of my lack of blogging. Seriously I have no idea how many people actually make an appoint to read this thing so I don’t make it a high priority.

Well anyway I went to Nashville last week for a pre-visit for the middle school mission trip. I am excited about our upcoming trip. This is the first time our church is going though this CSM organization and I think it is going to be a good experience for all.

I read Under the Overpass by Mike Yankoski. This was the first time I ever read a single book in one nonstop session. It was very good. The premise of the book is two guys who spend five months living on the streets. It gives a good picture of the homeless world and how a Christian should react to this problem.

I am also working on a middle school student leadership teem. I have been planning what we will be doing and such and I am very excited about it.

But that’s about it.

1 comment:

mam said...

Thanks for the updates, Tom. It was good to see you at Aunt Pam's. I am proud of the work that you are doing with the youth group at your church. Having a Freshman in High School, I appreciate anyone who is willing to work with and make time for the youth groups.

Melinda