21.9.07

It has been a long time.

Ok it has been a long time. So much has gone on since my last post so I will try and fill you in on everything in chronological order.

First there was the mission trip to Mexico. This is the first time I have been on this trip and it was not what I was expecting. I don’t know what I was expecting but I know when I got there it was not it. Overall the trip was fun but I wish I had more time to develop relationships with the students that went. Because I work primarily with the middle school ministry I don’t get to hang out with these high school kids much. Here is the video of the trip if you want to see it:

The next thing was the Nashville mission trip. This trip was awesome. I loved hanging out with the kids there and I feel as if some amazing life changing events occurred during the trip. I was so excited about this trip going in and I am excited about the next opportunity to do something like this now that it’s over. Here is the video for that trip:

When I got home from the trip I moved back into my house! Hooray! I am excited to be back but I still have some things to do to get it back the way I like it.

School started. Not excited about this. However it is my last semester and that is a good thing.

Finally I got engaged. Sorry if you are finding out about this though a blog but I was thought that the word of mouth would have gotten to you by now. So I and Evelyn are planning on getting married at some point and that’s all the information I know as of press time.

That’s all I can think of so lets hope my next post is not in two more months.

-Tom

2 comments:

mam said...

Congrats Tom! I had not heard about your engagement but am very happy for you both. We will be praying for guidance on what you should do after graduation.

Melinda

Ashley Seiple said...

HEY TOM!!!! What up? Not too much going on here?> Did you get my letter yet????>>> -Ashley Seiple =D